Foxeer Razor Pico Nano FPV 1.8mm Camera
FOXEER Razer PICO! 12x12mm, the smallest FPV Camera! And the most excellent image at day & night in the whoop cameras!
Foxeer Razor Pico
- 1/3” big sensor for Tinywhoop/Toothpick
- 1200TVL resolution Super Definition & Natural Image
- Good performance at outside and indoor low light
- 4:3/16:9 & PAL/NTSC optional
- 3.8~16V input, Black color
- 1.8mm M7 lens, 4:3 FOV-D 160° FOV-H 125°
- 16:9 FOV-H 125° FOV-D 145°
- Shutter Speed (CCD IRIS) PAL – 1/25~1/10000 sec
- Shutter Speed (CCD IRIS) NTSC – 1/30~1/10000 sec
- Video out CVBS Analog Signal
- Min. Illumination 0.01Lux
- DNR 3DNR
- WDR 90db
- Day/night auto
- Power Requrment DC3.8~16V, 140mA±15%@DC5V, 70A±15%15%@DC12V
- Working Tempeture -20°C ~ +50°C
- Working Humidity 20~80%
- Storage Temperature -20°C ~+70°C
- Storage Humidity 20~95%
- Dimensions 12x13x12mm
- Weight (g) 1.6g excluded cable
- 1x Razer Pico Cam
Price Match Request
If you find an Australian FPV store with a lower advertised price of the same “in-stock” item, let us know so we can match (or otherwise BEAT!) their price. This excludes any non-official, non-Australian stockist (such as overseas eBay sellers, Banggood, AliExpress).
MantisFPV is the best place to buy the Foxeer Razor Pico Nano FPV 1.8mm Camera online.
Our stock levels
Are 99.8% accurate. What you see online regarding stock, is WHAT WE HAVE in hand, ready to be dispatched/shipped. Really.
We do try to stock everything, but that is simply a tall order. If you need something that we don’t have, let us know here.
We try to price competitively and fairly. MantisFPV is all about having the right FPV parts in stock, when you need it.
Are we the cheapest? We try. If we are not, fill in the “Price Match Request” form on this page.
Same day shipping
Orders received before 2pm on weekdays are processed and shipped that very day.
Are you nearby Parramatta? Simply opt for local pickup when you place your online order. Sometimes, you just need something… RIGHT NOW.
Australian owned and operated
Made with ❤️ in Parramatta, Sydney. We are indeed a local Aussie small business. We are GST registered, so we pay our fair share of GST collected from our sales. Help support your local Aussie FPV store, forget those overseas stores like Banggood or AliExpress. Help keep our profits within our shores. Heck, who can really tolerate deliveries that takes 3 months?!
Shocker!… we have running costs
Maintaining, stocking, shipping and importing FPV parts costs money and carries inherent risks. We try our very best to be competitive in pricing but we also need to pay for wages, rent, taxes and pay for the bad stuff, like dead stock, shrinkages, fraud and importing challenges. However, we forget all this when we are able to help
cure treat your FPV addiction 🙂