Happymodel Mobula6 HD Split BNF FRSKY
Fly free Mobula 6 HD style! Analog flying with split HD recording, capture the epicness of the world in a tiny whoop.
Happymodel Mobula6 HD Split BNF FRSKY
- AIO 4IN1 Crazybee F4 Lite flight controller built-in 5.8G VTX
- Extreme light 1S 65mm Brushless whoop only 20g
- Fly and record your footage in HD with Runcam Split-3
- Smooth and powerful
- Compatible for 1S Lipo/LIHV
- Camera Angle adjustable
- Brand Name: Happymodel
- Item Name: Mobula6 1S 65mm Brushless whoop drone BNF version
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Size: 80mm*80mm*37mm
- Weight: 20g
- Receiver option:
- Internal SPI Frsky version (Compatible with ACCST D8/D16, Recommend D8 mode)
- Internal SPI Flysky version(Compatible with AFHDS and AFHDS-2A Flysky transmitter)
- Motor speed option:
- SE0802 KV19000(Regular Edition)
- Runcam Split3-Lite
- Onboard 5.8G 40CH 25mW VTX
- Gemfan 1219-3
- Center Thickness:5mm
- Prop Disk Diameter:31mm
- Center Hole Inner diameter:1.0mm
- (Frsky SPI RX version) CRAZY BEE F4 Lite Frsky version Firmware target: CrazybeeF4FR
- MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
- Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
- Board size: 28.5 * 28.5MM
- Power supply: 1S battery input (DC 2.9V-4.35V)
- Built-in 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
- Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
- Built-in 5.8G VTX
- Built-in SPI Frsky receiver
- Built-in 5V 1A BEC
- Built-in voltage detection
Onboard 4in1 ESC
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
- Power supply: 1S LiPo/LiPo HV
- Current: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_H_5_REV16_7.HEX
- Default protocol: DSHOT600
- Model: RunCam Split3-Lite
- Field of View(FOV):Recording FOV 165°(FPV FOV: 165 ° @16:9, 130 ° @4:3)
- Video Resolution:1080@60fps/1080@50fps/1080@30fps/720@60fps
- Video File Format: MOV
- Image Resolution:2 MP
- TV Mode: NTSC (720*480)/PAL (720*576) Switchable
- Interface: JST 1.25mm / UART and SH 1.0mm
- Max Micro SD Card Supported 64G(need Class 6 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II/UHS-III)
- Hole Distance of Installation: 25.5*25.5mm
- PCB Size: 29*29mm
- Lens Module Size: 14*14mm
- Lens Specs: M9
- Power Input: DC 5-20V(Non-direct power supply from the battery. Powered directly with the battery will generate surges and burn the camera.)
- Working Current: 450mA @5V
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 30C
- Size: 57mmx12mmx7mm
- Weight: 8g
- Connector: PH2.0
- 1x Mobula6 1S FPV Racing Drone
- 4x 1S 250mAh 30C Lipo Battery
- 1x 1S Lipo/LIHV USB Charger
- 1x Propeller disassemble Tool
Price Match Request
If you find an Australian FPV store with a lower advertised price of the same “in-stock” item, let us know so we can match (or otherwise BEAT!) their price. This excludes any non-official, non-Australian stockist (such as overseas eBay sellers, Banggood, AliExpress).
MantisFPV is the best place to buy the Happymodel Mobula6 HD Split BNF FRSKY online.
Our stock levels
Are 99.8% accurate. What you see online regarding stock, is WHAT WE HAVE in hand, ready to be dispatched/shipped. Really.
We do try to stock everything, but that is simply a tall order. If you need something that we don’t have, let us know here.
We try to price competitively and fairly. MantisFPV is all about having the right FPV parts in stock, when you need it.
Are we the cheapest? We try. If we are not, fill in the “Price Match Request” form on this page.
Same day shipping
Orders received before 2pm on weekdays are processed and shipped that very day.
Are you nearby Parramatta? Simply opt for local pickup when you place your online order. Sometimes, you just need something… RIGHT NOW.
Australian owned and operated
Made with ❤️ in Parramatta, Sydney. We are indeed a local Aussie small business. We are GST registered, so we pay our fair share of GST collected from our sales. Help support your local Aussie FPV store, forget those overseas stores like Banggood or AliExpress. Help keep our profits within our shores. Heck, who can really tolerate deliveries that takes 3 months?!
Shocker!… we have running costs
Maintaining, stocking, shipping and importing FPV parts costs money and carries inherent risks. We try our very best to be competitive in pricing but we also need to pay for wages, rent, taxes and pay for the bad stuff, like dead stock, shrinkages, fraud and importing challenges. However, we forget all this when we are able to help
cure treat your FPV addiction 🙂
Get rewarded for simply purchasing from us. There are other ways you can earn even more points! Check out our loyalty program to learn more.