iFlight Cidora SL5 V2.1 Freestyle Frame 5″
Having one of the most successful FPV companies link up with the global drone market leader, combining DJI’s digital FPV system with our highest standards racing, freestyle and cinematic drones to create a HD pilot experience!
The Cidora SL5 V2.1 HD features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. This frame offers a squashed X layout for maximum control, can be equipped DJI Air Unit, SucceX-D F7(50A 4-in-1 ESC) stack and popular XING motors.
iFlight Cidora SL5 V2 Freestyle Frame 5″
Main Changelog V2.1
- Bottom carbon thickness increased from 2mm to 2.5mm
- Arm thickness increased from 5mm to 5.5mm
- The Wheelbase increased from 215mm to 217mm
- Fit for the Caddx Digital FPV system
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe
- Popular Squish X configuration
- Fits both 30×30 and 20×20 stacks
- Colour: Grey
- Total Dimensions: 166*139mm (body dimension)
- Frame Wheelbase: 217mm
- Bottom to top distance: 28mm
- Arm thickness: 5.5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Upper(middle) plate thickness: 3mm
- Camera plate thickness: 2.5mm (included TPU inserts)
- Weight: 156.1g (with TPU parts)
- 1x Cidora SL5 V2.1 HD frame kit
- 1 x Screw Bag
- 1 x TPU Camera mount adapters
- 4 x Arm guard/Motor mount
- 1 x TPU DJI Air Unit Bracket Mount
- 1 x TPU DJI Air Unit Antenna Mount
- 1 x TPU bottom plate front protective mount
- 1 x TPU bottom plate rear protective mount
- 1 x Battery Anti-slip Mat
- 1 x 20*250mm battery strap (Grey)
- 1x 20*200mm battery strap (Grey)
Price Match Challenge
If you find an Australian FPV store with a lower advertised price of the same “in-stock” item, let us know so we can match (or otherwise BEAT!) their price. This excludes any non-official, non-Australian stockist (such as overseas eBay sellers, Banggood, AliExpress).
MantisFPV is the best place to buy iFlight Cidora SL5 V2.1 Freestyle Frame 5″ online.
Our stock levels
Are accurate. What you see online regarding stock, is WHAT WE HAVE in hand, ready to be dispatched/shipped. Really.
We do try to stock everything, but that is simply a tall order. If you need something that we don’t have, let us know here.
We try to price competitively and fairly. MantisFPV is all about having the right FPV parts in stock, when you need it.
Are we the cheapest? We try. If we are not, click on the “Price Match Request” tab on this page.
Same day shipping
Orders received before 2pm on weekdays are processed and shipped that very day.
Are you nearby Parramatta? Simply opt for local pickup when you place your online order. Sometimes, you just need something… RIGHT NOW.
Australian owned and operated
Made with ❤️ in Parramatta, Sydney. We are indeed a local Aussie small business. We are GST registered, so we pay our fair share of GST collected from our sales. Help support your local Aussie FPV store, forget those overseas stores like Banggood or AliExpress. Help keep our profits within our shores. Heck, who can really tollerate deliveries that takes 3 months?!
Shocker!… we have running costs
Maintaining, stocking, shipping and importing FPV parts costs money and carries inherent risks. We try our very best to be competitive in pricing but we also need to pay for wages, rent, taxes and the bad stuff, like dead stock, shrinkages, fraud and importing challenges. However, we forget all this when we are able to help
cure treat your FPV addiction 🙂