JHEMCU FE200T VTX Transmitter
The FE200T series is transmitted as a 5.8G ISM band analog image transmission. It has stable output power, long transmission distance and strong power supply filtering. It can ensure that the image has no snowflake and no horizontal stripes under the maximum throttle. The picture adopts the flight control OSD (TXD) signal to control the transmission frequency (IRC Tramp), and only needs to connect any TXD (serial port transmission) of the flight control to the RXD (serial port reception) of the picture transmission, and also The function of manual button switching is retained. Support PIT mode tuning.
JHEMCU FE200T VTX Transmitter
- The output power is stable and the transmission distance is long.
- Fast 3-speed power switching, independent two red indicators, indicating the current transmitting power of 25/100/200MW.
- The frequency point uses 4*3 LEDs to display 40 channel values.
- Support OSD remote tuning (IRC Tramp), support PIT mode tuning, can only be opened in the OSD.
- Small size, the antenna uses IPEX interface, reducing the footprint of the PCB board.
- Small size: 16.5mm * 16.5mm, mounting hole M1.
- Light weight: 1.7g
- Input voltage: DC 4.5-5.2V
- Input current: 200MW = 400 MA
- Power switching: third gear 25MW, 100MW, 200MW
- Signal channel: 40
- Frequency switching: manual button / OSD (IRC Tramp) (simultaneous support)
- Antenna interface: IPEX
- The dimensions: 16.5MM * 16.5MM
- 1x JHEMCU FE200T VTX Transmitter
Please note due to voltage sensitivity, this product will not be replaced due to voltage shortage or incorrect wiring.
Price Match Challenge
If you find an Australian FPV store with a lower advertised price of the same “in-stock” item, let us know so we can match (or otherwise BEAT!) their price. This excludes any non-official, non-Australian stockist (such as overseas eBay sellers, Banggood, AliExpress).
MantisFPV is the best place to buy JHEMCU FE200T VTX Transmitter online.
Our stock levels
Are accurate. What you see online regarding stock, is WHAT WE HAVE in hand, ready to be dispatched/shipped. Really.
We do try to stock everything, but that is simply a tall order. If you need something that we don’t have, let us know here.
We try to price competitively and fairly. MantisFPV is all about having the right FPV parts in stock, when you need it.
Are we the cheapest? We try. If we are not, click on the “Price Match Request” tab on this page.
Same day shipping
Orders received before 2pm on weekdays are processed and shipped that very day.
Are you nearby Parramatta? Simply opt for local pickup when you place your online order. Sometimes, you just need something… RIGHT NOW.
Australian owned and operated
Made with ❤️ in Parramatta, Sydney. We are indeed a local Aussie small business. We are GST registered, so we pay our fair share of GST collected from our sales. Help support your local Aussie FPV store, forget those overseas stores like Banggood or AliExpress. Help keep our profits within our shores. Heck, who can really tollerate deliveries that takes 3 months?!
Shocker!… we have running costs
Maintaining, stocking, shipping and importing FPV parts costs money and carries inherent risks. We try our very best to be competitive in pricing but we also need to pay for wages, rent, taxes and the bad stuff, like dead stock, shrinkages, fraud and importing challenges. However, we forget all this when we are able to help
cure treat your FPV addiction 🙂