This FPV monitor is a large 10.1″ super-bright LED-backlit screen. An excellent choice for your FPV monitor, or as a large secondary screen for a backup or your friends to watch. The 450cd/m² is plenty bright for outdoor applications where you need a bright screen, and the included sun shade will help keep unwanted light off the screen, reducing glare. This monitor will show static when the signal is weak instead of immediately going to blue/black screen like cheaper monitors. Perfect for an FPV application where you don’t want your screen to go blank.
Lumenier 10.1″ LCD Monitor – LED Backlit
- Image: 10.1″ TFT LCD LED Backlit
- Resolution: 1024×600
- Input resolution up to 1920×1440
- Horizontal frequency range: 30-98KHz
- Field frequency range: 60-75Hz
- Pixel Size 0.2175(H)x0.2175(V)mm
- Display Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 450cd/m²
- Viewing Angle: 70°/70°(L/R) 40°/50°U/D
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Response time: 8ms
- Input Voltage: DC 7 ~ 18V
- Speaker built-in, 1W
- Power Consumption: ≦10W
- Input Singal: VGA,AV1,AV2,Audio,HDMI
- NTSC/PAL Manually Selectable in Menu
- Size: 255L×163W× 34D mm
- Weight: 544g without cables or sun shield, 875g with cables and sun shield
- Mounting: Standard 1/4-20 tripod and VESA mounts
- 10.1″ LCD Monitor (Latest version 1.2 FPV)
- Sun Shield with Hook and Loop Strips
- 2.1mm Barrel plug power adapter with pigtail for easy hookup to FPV ground station. (centre pin positive)
- Remote Control
- A/V Breakout Cable with 2 Composite Inputs, 1 Audio Input (mono), 1 Power input (2.1mm barrel), and VGA DIN adapter
Price Match Challenge
If you find an Australian FPV store with a lower advertised price of the same “in-stock” item, let us know so we can match (or otherwise BEAT!) their price. This excludes any non-official, non-Australian stockist (such as overseas eBay sellers, Banggood, AliExpress).
MantisFPV is the best place to buy Lumenier 10.1″ LCD Monitor – LED Backlit online.
Our stock levels
Are accurate. What you see online regarding stock, is WHAT WE HAVE in hand, ready to be dispatched/shipped. Really.
We do try to stock everything, but that is simply a tall order. If you need something that we don’t have, let us know here.
We try to price competitively and fairly. MantisFPV is all about having the right FPV parts in stock, when you need it.
Are we the cheapest? We try. If we are not, click on the “Price Match Request” tab on this page.
Same day shipping
Orders received before 2pm on weekdays are processed and shipped that very day.
Are you nearby Parramatta? Simply opt for local pickup when you place your online order. Sometimes, you just need something… RIGHT NOW.
Australian owned and operated
Made with ❤️ in Parramatta, Sydney. We are indeed a local Aussie small business. We are GST registered, so we pay our fair share of GST collected from our sales. Help support your local Aussie FPV store, forget those overseas stores like Banggood or AliExpress. Help keep our profits within our shores. Heck, who can really tollerate deliveries that takes 3 months?!
Shocker!… we have running costs
Maintaining, stocking, shipping and importing FPV parts costs money and carries inherent risks. We try our very best to be competitive in pricing but we also need to pay for wages, rent, taxes and the bad stuff, like dead stock, shrinkages, fraud and importing challenges. However, we forget all this when we are able to help
cure treat your FPV addiction 🙂