This frame has been built from the ground up with FPV racing in mind, with minimal main plates, skinny arms, 3 screw motor mounts, removable arms and more.
Lumenier Chief Racing Frame
- Air frame with Hardware: 57g (carbon + hardware)
- Full Lumenier 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with removable 4mm arms.
- Slotted arms allow for easy arm swaps by removing only 1 screw
- Moulded rubber FPV camera mounting brackets (designed for nano-sized cameras)
- True-X configuration
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip anodized spacers
- Motor guards on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Fits both 30.5x and 20x stacks
- Silicone non-slip battery pad
- 5″ version fits popular 5.1″ style propellers
- 1x Lumenier Chief Racing Quadcopter Frame 5″
- 4x 4mm carbon fibre arms
- 2mm carbon fibre top plate
- 2mm carbon fibre main plate (with press-fit steel nuts)
- 2mm carbon fibre bottom plate
- 1x Set of black steel screws and aluminium hardware including knurled
- spacers, cable ties
- 1x No-slip silicone battery pad
- 4x Silicone vibration-damping o-rings
- 1x Lumenier Indestructible Kevlar Lipo Strap – 20x250mm
Price Match Challenge
If you find an Australian FPV store with a lower advertised price of the same “in-stock” item, let us know so we can match (or otherwise BEAT!) their price. This excludes any non-official, non-Australian stockist (such as overseas eBay sellers, Banggood, AliExpress).
MantisFPV is the best place to buy Lumenier Chief Racing Quadcopter Frame 5″ online.
Our stock levels
Are accurate. What you see online regarding stock, is WHAT WE HAVE in hand, ready to be dispatched/shipped. Really.
We do try to stock everything, but that is simply a tall order. If you need something that we don’t have, let us know here.
We try to price competitively and fairly. MantisFPV is all about having the right FPV parts in stock, when you need it.
Are we the cheapest? We try. If we are not, click on the “Price Match Request” tab on this page.
Same day shipping
Orders received before 2pm on weekdays are processed and shipped that very day.
Are you nearby Parramatta? Simply opt for local pickup when you place your online order. Sometimes, you just need something… RIGHT NOW.
Australian owned and operated
Made with ❤️ in Parramatta, Sydney. We are indeed a local Aussie small business. We are GST registered, so we pay our fair share of GST collected from our sales. Help support your local Aussie FPV store, forget those overseas stores like Banggood or AliExpress. Help keep our profits within our shores. Heck, who can really tollerate deliveries that takes 3 months?!
Shocker!… we have running costs
Maintaining, stocking, shipping and importing FPV parts costs money and carries inherent risks. We try our very best to be competitive in pricing but we also need to pay for wages, rent, taxes and the bad stuff, like dead stock, shrinkages, fraud and importing challenges. However, we forget all this when we are able to help
cure treat your FPV addiction 🙂