TBS Ethix Mambo RC Radio Drone Controller
The TBS Mambo follows in the footsteps of the Tango 2, but sets a new focus: larger screen, traditional form factor with switches and potentiometers, JR module bay, replaceable batteries and trim buttons!
TBS ETHIX Mambo RC Radio Drone Controller
We are proud to introduce our Ethix Special Edition Mambo Radio. This edition has a few notable changes that are more tailored to the likings of Mr. Steele & Konasty.
First and foremost we gave the front fascia a battleship grey color scheme with a more gritty texture for added grip. Next, the side grips were custom designed with a more rubbery feel for maximum comfort and traction when holding the radio. Along with these physical changes the radio also comes with a gang of upgraded accessories such as, TBS crown jewel stick ends, red and black silicone switch caps (full radio), a new Ethix V2 neck strap, Ethix Stickers, and a heavy-duty low profile retractable kickstand, not to mention the Send dial which goes to “11.”
All of these adjustments from the stock TBS mambo give it not only some added character and esthetic flare, but they also make it much more tailored to the pro user who wants the best quality and feels out of their radio. We know you will love it and also we would like to thank you for your continued support. Without you, we couldn’t keep making cool products like this.
– Mr Steele
The first radio with TBS Tracer built-in. And it fits your existing TBS Crossfire module through the JR bay! TBS Tracer is the world’s lowest latency radio link and builds upon the rock-solid reputation of the TBS Crossfire code base. With the continued development and expansion of the TBS ecosystem, pilots will remain on the bleeding edge of capabilities paired with the ease of use and overall robustness that TBS products are known for.
- 1.6ms end to end latency
- 250Hz refresh rate
- Long-range capable
- High telemetry throughput for Mavlink and long-range missions
- TBS Cloud connectivity
- TBS Tracer built-in
- CRSF V3 protocol support for lowest latency and most direct response of any remote control available
- Range of up to 25km / 15mi
- Built-in antenna for ultimate ruggedness
- External antenna available as an add-on
- Full size, ball bearing hall sensor gimbals
- Configurable resistance and tension
- Adjustable throttle & pitch throw (+/- 10 degrees)
- Spare spring set included for lower tension
- Ergonomic shell design with grippy rubber edges
- 4x 3-position switches
- 2x potentiometer with center notch
- 1x 2-position switches
- 1x momentary button
- 4x digital trim buttons
- Perfectly balanced lanyard mount
- Up to 12 channels supported
- Parallel 18650 x 2 (not included!) with USB-C 2A charging (2.5 hours for full charge)
- Speech audio output with audio jack & haptic vibration alert
- Open Source remote control operating system (FreedomTX, temporary fork of OpenTX)
- Rocker dial and 3 button menu for super-simple navigation
- High resolution (128*64) black & white LCD screen w/ backlight
- 100+ model memory with included SD-card
- TBS Cloud compatible
- Weight: 565g
- Battery: 2 x 18650
- Audio: 1W speaker & 3.5mm headphone jack
- Display: 3.5” LCD panel (128 x 64)
- Antenna: Embedded antenna
- Switches: 4 x 3pos | 1 x 2pos | 1 x Momentary
- USB-C Port: Battery charging (5V, 2A), Firmware upgrades & Simulator / HID
TBS Ethix Mambo Includes
- 1 x Ethix Mambo
- 1 x Springs Set (Lower Tension)
- 2 x Throttle limitation screws (with Allen key)
- 1 x Custom CNC Kickstand
- 1 x Ethix Sticker Sheet
- 1 x Ethix Neck Strap V2
- TBS Mambo Manual
- FreedomTX source code
- Mambo SD Card Contents donwload (For Freedom TX 1.2x)
- TBS Cloud – Wifi Firmware
- TBS Agent Lite
Price Match Request
If you find an Australian FPV store with a lower advertised price of the same “in-stock” item, let us know so we can match (or otherwise BEAT!) their price. This excludes any non-official, non-Australian stockist (such as overseas eBay sellers, Banggood, AliExpress).
MantisFPV is the best place to buy the TBS Ethix Mambo RC Radio Drone Controller online.
Our stock levels
Are 99.8% accurate. What you see online regarding stock, is WHAT WE HAVE in hand, ready to be dispatched/shipped. Really.
We do try to stock everything, but that is simply a tall order. If you need something that we don’t have, let us know here.
We try to price competitively and fairly. MantisFPV is all about having the right FPV parts in stock, when you need it.
Are we the cheapest? We try. If we are not, fill in the “Price Match Request” form on this page.
Same day shipping
Orders received before 2pm on weekdays are processed and shipped that very day.
Are you nearby Parramatta? Simply opt for local pickup when you place your online order. Sometimes, you just need something… RIGHT NOW.
Australian owned and operated
Made with ❤️ in Parramatta, Sydney. We are indeed a local Aussie small business. We are GST registered, so we pay our fair share of GST collected from our sales. Help support your local Aussie FPV store, forget those overseas stores like Banggood or AliExpress. Help keep our profits within our shores. Heck, who can really tolerate deliveries that takes 3 months?!
Shocker!… we have running costs
Maintaining, stocking, shipping and importing FPV parts costs money and carries inherent risks. We try our very best to be competitive in pricing but we also need to pay for wages, rent, taxes and pay for the bad stuff, like dead stock, shrinkages, fraud and importing challenges. However, we forget all this when we are able to help
cure treat your FPV addiction 🙂