TBS Ethix Mini FPV Screen
Introducing the Ethix Mini 5.8GHz Analog Mini FPV watch/screen. After literally years of going through different production ideas for ways to better this little guy. We finally decided it’s more about the simplicity of use rather than adding all the bells and whistles of a DVR. Obviously keeping things simple also helps the end user save on cost as well. We decided to go with the most user-friendly FPV watch style mini monitor out there, with 2 buttons, band scan, and 48 channels.
This easy to use little monitor will make your life a breeze whether you’re working on quads at home and need to check your FPV feed or out in the field and needing to show some spectators how amazing this hobby is. The Ethix Mini FPV Monitor has you covered.
TBS Ethix Mini FPV Screen
- Screen: 2″ TFT LCD display.
- Resolution: 960*240
- Brightness: 450 cd/m2
- Contrast: 500:1
- Channel: single way 5.8G input, 4 frequency ranges 32 channel optional.
- Battery: 500mA lithium battery, charging time 90m usage time about 100m.
- Power loss: 320 mA 3.7V (Max)
- Working environment: -10~+65 C Degree
- Power button: boot or shutdown
- CH button: Long Press to adjust frequency ABEF ; Short Press to adjust frequency 12345678
- Battery: Built-in 500mA lithium battery
- Charge indicator: red light when charging, red light off when the battery is fully charged
- Channel indicator: indicates the current receiving frequency, such as: E1, corresponding to the red lights of E and 1 will on.
- Charging port: micro USB + 5V (use only rechargeable)
- Charging current: 500mA
- Charging time about 90 minutes
- Time about 100 minutes
- 1 X Watch
- 1 X USB Cable
- 1 X User Manual
Price Match Challenge
If you find an Australian FPV store with a lower advertised price of the same “in-stock” item, let us know so we can match (or otherwise BEAT!) their price. This excludes any non-official, non-Australian stockist (such as overseas eBay sellers, Banggood, AliExpress).
MantisFPV is the best place to buy TBS Ethix Mini FPV Screen online.
Our stock levels
Are accurate. What you see online regarding stock, is WHAT WE HAVE in hand, ready to be dispatched/shipped. Really.
We do try to stock everything, but that is simply a tall order. If you need something that we don’t have, let us know here.
We try to price competitively and fairly. MantisFPV is all about having the right FPV parts in stock, when you need it.
Are we the cheapest? We try. If we are not, click on the “Price Match Request” tab on this page.
Same day shipping
Orders received before 2pm on weekdays are processed and shipped that very day.
Are you nearby Parramatta? Simply opt for local pickup when you place your online order. Sometimes, you just need something… RIGHT NOW.
Australian owned and operated
Made with ❤️ in Parramatta, Sydney. We are indeed a local Aussie small business. We are GST registered, so we pay our fair share of GST collected from our sales. Help support your local Aussie FPV store, forget those overseas stores like Banggood or AliExpress. Help keep our profits within our shores. Heck, who can really tollerate deliveries that takes 3 months?!
Shocker!… we have running costs
Maintaining, stocking, shipping and importing FPV parts costs money and carries inherent risks. We try our very best to be competitive in pricing but we also need to pay for wages, rent, taxes and the bad stuff, like dead stock, shrinkages, fraud and importing challenges. However, we forget all this when we are able to help
cure treat your FPV addiction 🙂