We are simple people, so we try to keeps things simple for everybody.
- We play by the rules set by the land (and other lands)
- We collect your personal information, only because we have to.
- No, we do not sell, tell, give-away your information to anybody
- If you don’t like us anymore, you can always opt-out (unsubscribe) of any of our annoying (yet exciting) FPV related email newsletters
- We use the latest tech (we’re tech heads afterall!) to make sure we don’t get hacked. It sucks to get hacked. We don’t like it! Oh, and we will tell you as soon as we know that we did
- If you really really really want to know more about privacy, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be bound by, and comply with, the APPs under the Act in relation to personal information
- Communicate this Privacy Statement to all employees and stakeholders to ensure awareness of their requirement to comply with our privacy standards and to anyone else who asks for it
- Ensure lawful, fair and unobtrusive means are used to collect personal information that is necessary for our business purposes
- Collect sensitive information only with the individual’s consent and not disclose any personal information to an unrelated third party, except with the individual’s consent or where we are required to do so by law
Take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information in a secure manner when we have no further need for it or are required to do so by law
Ensure only authorised personnel who have agreed to keep personal information confidential have access to the information
- Take reasonable steps to keep personal information up to date, accurate and complete
- Provide individuals access to their personal information on request
Periodically review and revise this Privacy Statement and related procedures to maintain relevance.
MantisFPV respects the importance of each individual’s privacy. This Statement and related procedures ensure all personal information held by MantisFPV is handled appropriately and kept confidential.
What do we use personal information for?
Any personal details you provide will be used for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry, transaction or application for employment. This may involve disclosing your personal information to companies within the Mantis Group, or to service providers who assist us in operating our business. These organisations are required to comply with the principles of this Statement.
We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse. When the personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner, in accordance with our documented procedure.
You can access the personal information that we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct the personal information we hold about you. If you are listed on one or more of our media or network email lists you can opt out at any time. You can unsubscribe by using the “unsubscribe” link in our emails.
MantisFPV is bound by the information Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act.
How to Contact us
For further information contact us on email@example.com.