Kotking 15ml Water Resistant Coating
KOTKING is a waterproof coating for remote control electronics. It’s designed to shield your devices from water and prevent short circuits when the weather is bad or if your FPV equipment lands in water.
Kotking 15ml Water Resistant Coating
KOTKING is a waterproof coating for remote control electronics. It’s designed to shield your devices from water and prevent short circuits when the weather is bad or if your FPV equipment lands in water. The coating is made from silicone, which also helps to cool down the electronics and can be taken off when you need to work on your FPV gear.
Please note that it should not be used on wiring harness connectors.
The product comes as a clear, silicone-based liquid in a 15ml tube. It takes 15-20 minutes to dry. The package includes the coating, a stick for application, a cone-shaped tip, a brush for applying the coating, and protective caps for USB-C and standard USB ports.
- Compatible with electronics and camera components.
- Can be easily removed for tasks such as soldering and USB connections.
- Aids in heat dissipation for all components.
- Shields electronics from moisture.
- Supplied in a 15ml tube.
- Colour: Clear / Transparent
- Material: Silicone-Based
- Dry Time: 15-20 Minutes
- Volume: 15ml
- 1x KOTKING Splashproof R/C Coating for Electronics (15ml)
- 1 x Wooden Application Stick
- 1x Cone Application Tip
- 1x Application Brush
- 1x TPU USB-C Cap
- 1x TPU USB Cap
How to Apply KOTKING:
- Disassembly: Start by disassembling all the components to which you want to apply KOTKING. There’s no need to unsolder anything.
- Surface Preparation: Clean all the surfaces thoroughly to ensure they are free from dust, oil, moisture, or any other contaminants. You can use an air blower, brush, or cloth for this step.
- Even Application: Apply KOTKING evenly and slowly to all the components such as the flight controller, VTX, and camera boards.
- Smoothing: To achieve an even coating, you can use a tiny brush or a wooden stick to spread KOTKING over the components.
- Balanced Position: Place the coated components in a balanced position and allow them to dry for approximately 15-20 minutes. You can repeat the same process for the other side if needed.
- FPV Camera Coating: If you want to coat an FPV camera, apply KOTKING to the camera connector, the camera case, especially focusing on the connection between the case and the FPV camera focus ring.
Note: Ensure that you complete one side of the application before moving on to the other side, allowing KOTKING to dry in between.
Warning: Coat at your own risk. MantisFPV does not take any responsibility if you send it through a waterfall and it short-circuits.
If you find an Australian FPV store with a lower advertised price of the same “in-stock” item, let us know so we can match (or otherwise BEAT!) their price. This excludes any non-official, non-Australian stockist (such as overseas eBay sellers, Banggood, AliExpress).
"*" indicates required fields
MantisFPV is the best place to buy the Kotking 15ml Water Resistant Coating online.
Our stock levels
Are 99.8% accurate. What you see online regarding stock, is WHAT WE HAVE in hand, ready to be dispatched/shipped. Really.
We do try to stock everything, but that is simply a tall order. If you need something that we don’t have, let us know here.
We try to price competitively and fairly. MantisFPV is all about having the right FPV parts in stock, when you need it.
Are we the cheapest? We try. If we are not, fill in the “Price Match Request” form on this page.
Same day shipping
Orders received before 1pm on weekdays are processed and shipped that very day.
Are you nearby Parramatta? Simply opt for local pickup when you place your online order. Sometimes, you just need something… RIGHT NOW. In any case, please wait for our email to let you know your order is ready for pickup.
Australian owned and operated
Made with ❤️ in Parramatta, Sydney. We are indeed a local Aussie small business. We are GST registered, so we pay our fair share of GST collected from our sales. Help support your local Aussie FPV store, forget those overseas stores like Banggood or AliExpress. Heck, who can really tolerate deliveries that takes 3 months anyway?!
Shocker!… we have running costs
Maintaining, stocking, shipping and importing FPV parts costs money and carries inherent risks. We try our very best to be competitive in pricing but we also need to pay wages, rent, taxes and pay for the bad stuff, like dead stock, shrinkages, fraud and importing challenges. However, we forget all this when we are able to help
cure treat your FPV addiction 🙂
Get rewarded for simply purchasing from us. There are other ways you can earn even more points! Check out our loyalty program to learn more.
If you run a business (government or private) or just a one-person media agency, consider applying for a MantisFPV trade account.