TBS Tango 2 Pro Radio Controller Crossfire
TBS Tango 2 PRO Radio Controller The perfect take-anywhere remote. Compact, robust and with TBS Crossfire built-in.
ONLY 4 LEFT
TBS Tango 2 Pro Radio Controller Crossfire
The ideal portable remote is the TBS Tango 2 Radio Controller. TBS Crossfire is built-in and is both portable and sturdy.
Redefining the remote control
The TBS Tango 2 revolutionises remote controls going forwards!
Despite the fact that it’s the smallest remote control on the market, it has full-size HALL gimbals, full-featured FreedomTX (a temporary OpenTX fork), the lowest end-to-end latency of any remote and transmission system, unbreakable 3 & 2-position switches, an open-source operating system, a built-in battery, USB-C charging, and a lot more. It was specifically built for FPV Drones as it’s the ideal take-anywhere, fly-anytime remote control due to its form factor and features.
The first radio with TBS Crossfire built-in. This significantly lowers your cost, increases reliability and minimizes set-up time. And the cherry on top are the LUA scripts being part of the familiar user interface. The antenna swivels out of the way or doubles as a kickstand when resting. TBS Cloud is ready to go from the start. It all just makes sense.
- Full-size hall sensor gimbals
- Configurable resistance and tension
- Adjustable throttle & pitch throw (+/- 10 degrees)
- Spare spring set included for lower tension
- Foldable gimbal sticks (Pro only)
- Ergonomic and compact design with comfy rubber grips
- Robust, streamlined switches
- 2x 2-position switches
- 2x 3-position switches
- 2x momentary buttons
- TBS Crossfire built-in
- CRSFShot for the lowest latency and most direct response of any remote control available
- Range of up to 30km / 20mi from the palm of your hand
- Swivel-antenna that doubles as a kick-stand
- Up to 12 channels supported
- Built-in 5000mAh 1S LiPo with USB-C 2A charging (2.5 hours for full charge)
- Speech audio output with audio jack & haptic vibration alert
- Open Source remote control operating system (FreedomTX, temporary fork of OpenTX)
- Rocker dial and 3-button menu for super simple navigation
- High-resolution black & white OLED screen w/ backlight
- Digital rocker dial trim
- 100+ model memory with included SD-card
- TBS Cloud compatible
- Upgraded V3 PCB board
- An upgraded screen that is larger than earlier versions.
- 1x Tango 2 Pro
- 1x Velvet Carry Bag with TBS Logo
- 1x Springs Set (Lower Tension)
- 2x Throttle limitation screws (with Allen key)
- 1x Sticker Sheet
- 1x Tango 2 3D KeyChain (will only be included in the first run)
- 1x Tango 2 Neck Strap Mount
Difference between TBS Tango 2 Pro and TBS Tango 2
If you find an Australian FPV store with a lower advertised price of the same “in-stock” item, let us know so we can match (or otherwise BEAT!) their price. This excludes any non-official, non-Australian stockist (such as overseas eBay sellers, Banggood, AliExpress).
"*" indicates required fields
MantisFPV is the best place to buy the TBS Tango 2 Pro Radio Controller Crossfire online.
Our stock levels
Are 99.8% accurate. What you see online regarding stock, is WHAT WE HAVE in hand, ready to be dispatched/shipped. Really.
We do try to stock everything, but that is simply a tall order. If you need something that we don’t have, let us know here.
We try to price competitively and fairly. MantisFPV is all about having the right FPV parts in stock, when you need it.
Are we the cheapest? We try. If we are not, fill in the “Price Match Request” form on this page.
Same day shipping
Orders received before 1pm on weekdays are processed and shipped that very day.
Are you nearby Parramatta? Simply opt for local pickup when you place your online order. Sometimes, you just need something… RIGHT NOW. In any case, please wait for our email to let you know your order is ready for pickup.
Australian owned and operated
Made with ❤️ in Parramatta, Sydney. We are indeed a local Aussie small business. We are GST registered, so we pay our fair share of GST collected from our sales. Help support your local Aussie FPV store, forget those overseas stores like Banggood or AliExpress. Heck, who can really tolerate deliveries that takes 3 months anyway?!
Shocker!… we have running costs
Maintaining, stocking, shipping and importing FPV parts costs money and carries inherent risks. We try our very best to be competitive in pricing but we also need to pay wages, rent, taxes and pay for the bad stuff, like dead stock, shrinkages, fraud and importing challenges. However, we forget all this when we are able to help
cure treat your FPV addiction 🙂
Get rewarded for simply purchasing from us. There are other ways you can earn even more points! Check out our loyalty program to learn more.
If you run a business (government or private) or just a one-person media agency, consider applying for a MantisFPV trade account.